With the Credit Union's anytime/anywhere mobile banking tools, you can stay on top of your finances no matter where life takes you!
Pay for purchases when and how you choose.Learn More
Easily pay your bills from your computer or mobile device.Learn More
Securely make your check deposits in a snap.Learn More
Access your money on your schedule. Pay back a friend with Pay Anyone, or deposit a check in a snap with Deposit Anywhere.
Available on the App Store℠ Get it on Google Play™
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the latest updates to Mobile Banking?We’ve made several enhancements to Mobile Banking including:
- Snapshot – check your selected account balances without having to log in
- The ability to set up account alerts
- External transfer capability
- Card management – report a card as lost/stolen, make cash advances, set up travel notifications and more
- The option to view budgets and savings goals set up in Online Banking
- Secure messaging via Message Center
Do I have to be enrolled in Online Banking to use the Mobile Banking app?No, you can choose to enroll using either Mobile Banking or Online Banking! To get started, download the app or visit the homepage and click Set up access in the Login box. Create a Login ID and password that will give you access to both Mobile Banking and Online Banking.
How do I download the app?The BCU Mobile Banking app is available on the App Store℠ or Google Play™.
Which smartphones or devices are compatible with the BCU Mobile app?You can download the app using an iPhone®, iPad®, Android® phone or tablet. For iPhone and iPad, the app supports iOS 8 or higher. For Android, 5.0 and higher.
Is there a way to see my account balances without logging in to Mobile Banking?Yes! Snapshot is a new feature of the Mobile Banking app that allows you to quickly view balances without having to log in.
To set up Snapshot on your mobile device:
- Log in to the Mobile app and go to the menu
- Tap Settings, and then Snapshot
- You will see a list of all of your Credit Union deposit and loan accounts. Next to the accounts you want to appear in your Snapshot, move the slider button to the “ON” position.
- Click Save to update your settings.
- Going forward, you won’t have to log in to see the balances on your selected accounts. From the Mobile Banking login screen, tap Snapshot, and your accounts will display.
I use Message Center in Online Banking. Is this available in Mobile Banking as well?Yes, Message Center functionality is now available in Mobile Banking. Similar to Message Center in Online Banking, you can:
- Securely ask questions about your accounts and transactions
- Initiate a Fraud or Dispute claim
- Submit common requests like loan inquiries, add a joint member, Deposit Anywhere limit increases, and more. With new guided templates, you can provide key information to help us process your request more quickly.
To get started:
- Open Message Center from the Mobile Banking menu
- Tap Compose
- Choose a subject from a list of popular requests, or select other
- Enter your information, and send.
NOTE: At this time, documents cannot be viewed or uploaded through Mobile Message Center.
How many incorrect login attempts will lock my Mobile Banking app and how do I unlock my account?We'll lock your BCU Mobile app access after your fifth invalid login attempt. This will lock you out of both Mobile and Online Banking. To reset your password, go to the homepage on either your mobile or desktop and click Forgot Password, and follow the prompts to reset your password.
What if I forgot my password and/or username?To retrieve your Login ID or reset your password, visit the homepage from your mobile device, laptop, or desktop computer. Click on either Forgot Login ID or Forgot Password in the Login box, and follow the prompts.
What should I do if my mobile device is lost or stolen?First, follow all the steps recommended by your service provider for a lost or stolen device.
To protect your accounts:
- If you're using the "Remember Me" setting in the Mobile app, please visit the homepage, log in to Online Banking, and change your Login ID.
- If you're not using “Remember Me”, there’s no need to change your Login ID.
- As always, you'll want to carefully monitor your accounts for suspicious activity. If you notice anything that concerns you, or you’d like to unregister your old device, contact us right away.